ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs grille

Black gold 182
right so i bought an rs grille :) was having a look today and confuzled at how the old one comes off :( heeellppp?!
cheers
Deano

Black gold 182
yeah was just about to pm you chris cheers mate :) was having a quick look through the guides but cant find one for bumper removal lol can you link me too one? would be much appreciated

hey! you don't need to remove the front bumper, you can if you like! but to safe hassle, don't be afraid to pull the top of the grille back enough just to get your arm in. patience and gentle force is needed. :) hope this 'kinda' helps!

Black gold 182
i havnt had the time to take the bumper off and a whole day of rugby tomorrow the grille seems to be riding in the back of my car :( tried to pop off clips off the old radiator but it's not working :(

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
It was a right ballache getting mine off lol. I didn't want to break the old grille. Then I realised, they're not worth anything, so once one bit had already snapped I just started trying to break the clips off and it worked!

Black gold 182
i didn't have to take the bumper on the end i just pulled it out almost off adn managed to almost rip it out and the clips just popped off sore fingers but now well worth it and the suns out! :)