ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS - Feel the Need

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Hmm odd, glad your cars back and holding fluids well!

Be good to see a comparison soon on the engine out put too once run in.

As for cross drilling that may either be an error in terminology (which I do suspect in this situation) or they have had misalignment when drilling a section of round bar or tube?

It maybe to do with how the sleeves are drilled and pinned to hold them in, but I’m not sure, the description on the form wasn’t enough to gauge it.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Whats the head gasket like on this edition?

All the editions received the revised engine, so should be fine.

As for the car itself, I think it’s a little pointless calling them LTD edition as the blue ones look normal, there isn’t even a plaque inside to tell you it’s an edition.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Will look like a diesel fire response unit from any distance but agreed. I had thoughts of getting the free colour and wrapping it in red when I was planning to get one.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hi!

My st looks spectacular in red, I can only imagine the RS looks better

Is your ST the race red?

People complained in the UK of the red mixed with the blue callipers, so they got rid of them and left them silver for the UK.

The red imo doesn’t look good, it just looks a bit tacky because it doesn’t match into the Blue RS badge etc.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Is your ST the race red?

People complained in the UK of the red mixed with the blue callipers, so they got rid of them and left them silver for the UK.

The red imo doesn’t look good, it just looks a bit tacky because it doesn’t match into the Blue RS badge etc.

If it was metallic and they kept the blue calipers I genuinely would have found it hard not to order one. As it is though, and even considering the exclusivity of it...no ta.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
If it was metallic and they kept the blue calipers I genuinely would have found it hard not to order one. As it is though, and even considering the exclusivity of it...no ta.

What metallic red? With blue callipers?

No sorry it will not match my teenage trainers in that colour!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Is your ST the race red?

Yes race red, with the red style pack calipers and silver wheels, looks brilliant imo, looks good with black wheels too a la the RS.

It’s also nearly 2 years old now and still looks as red as it did from the factory

CD157587-6506-4469-8855-285D4B47DB44.jpeg

7DACD202-C7C7-4C22-8FF7-EC2CF1D141D2.jpeg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I'm only playing. Well. Sort of, I genuinely think fire car when I see a red focus.

But that's not to take anything away from it. It looks very smart and I really like the MK3 focus.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Even though fire cars are silver with red and green squares on them lol.

My mate calls is maybeline because it looks like lipstick wich is more accurate :wink:

Point is it’s not faded lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hmm i think if 'limited edition' Then surely performance blue or whatever its called would make more sense

Liquid blue was the release colour, but they didn’t release it to general public!

They should have made the LTD one either Matt black like the previous RS500 or this colour with at least 400hp, and build number plaque inside (which current one don’t have)

For me that’s ltd edition not an off the shelf diff and some bright colours to match people’s trainers!

ed1b553d6eaeeea106b7af8a98f6d3e2.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Some may find this interesting, for those who don't know what an open deck block is and a bit more info as to why these engines are failing.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Did they give you any technical details in the revised items on the new engines Mark?