ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 182 Windscreen Washer Problem

Hi All

After taking my car in for a Renault Diagnostic check they tell me that my Washer Pump needs replacing but dont fancy paying £116.42 for them to do it..

Firstly does anyone know if this will be a direct replacement for my 182 Washer Pump currently on the car?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2308866b75

I've not really investigated myself yet but is it a matter of removing the wheel arch liner to get to the washer bottle?

Thanks

Chris

C

clio-lord

wiper motor and mech needs to be removed. and the bottle will come out

Ibiza
might be a little more easy to do if u have some one to just lift the bonnet up a little bit more than the stand

1. remove the drivers side gutter
2. remove the plastic over the 13mm nuts then remove nuts
3. remove the wipers (might find it a little more easy if the bonnet is pushed right up)
4. remove the passenger side gutter
5. remove the 3 10mm bolts holding on the wiper linkage and up clip the wire
6. remove the linkage (might find it a little more easy if the bonnet is pushed right up)
7. remove the 10mm bolt holding the washer bottle in
8. remove the screen washer pump should be 2pumps of them ones for the lights

to get your slef away for now till the part turns up you could just swap the pumps over how ever this will take away the headlight washers

and dont take note of were the pipes come off n try it all be for u put everything back together just incase u get them mix up and so your front washers operating your rear

Last edited: