ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR road result!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I hate RR threads, they make me rage :)

Heres our last EA RR days results, always interesting to post up :)

[FONT=&quot]
EA-CS-RR.gif
[/FONT]

Fiesta ST-2
Thanks for the RR results. Wonder what bhp some of them were standard? Dont seem to be much gains from filters/exhaust/remap.

I was well chuffed with our 182, it did 177bhp on RS tunings RR. only mod is a cat back custom exhaust which Paul said would make little to no difference :)
I do want to get it remapped though, I want the limiter moving a little and the curve smoothing out at the top end, heres our result
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb183/rip2000/182PowerGraph.jpg

Notice you've got a slight dip in power like mine but slightly higher up the rev range. Your graph is smoother than mine though.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Notice you've got a slight dip in power like mine but slightly higher up the rev range. Your graph is smoother than mine though.
I dont notice any dip/change in performance, once it gets to 5k the car goes mental ;)