ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Day at Viezu in Bromsgrove 08/10/11

Renault 5 Turbo
A few pics fom today, enjoy :)

DSC_0003.gif

DSC_0007.gif

DSC_0008.gif

DSC_0009.gif

DSC_0011.gif

DSC_0013.gif

DSC_0022.gif

DSC_0030.gif

DSC_0029.gif

DSC_0031.gif

DSC_0033.gif

DSC_0037.gif

DSC_0038.gif

DSC_0039.gif

DSC_0040.gif

DSC_0042.gif

DSC_0043.gif

DSC_0047.gif

DSC_0052.gif

DSC_0055.gif

DSC_0056.gif

DSC_0070.gif

cheers for a great morning guys ;)

Renault 5 Turbo
Cheers buddy, I was really impressed by that colt, 1.5ltr 220hp and 295lbft and still gets 45mpg, spanktastic!! ;)

Last edited:
  RS 182 CUP
the ph1 oddessy is a shed, its a 1.2 in reality, slow like you wouldnt believe, only got 56 hp on rollers

;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Wicked Matt...excellent Pictures :)

Cheers buddy, I was really impressed by that colt, 1.5ltr 220hp and 295lbft and still gets 45mpg, spanktastic!! ;)
You didn't see it on the M54 coming home, some fella in an Astra VXR Nurburgring was gunning it and generally trying to show his car's performance, passed us, then Josh went in for the kill...and was all over this guy like a cheap suit! Blokie dropped the VXR down a gear and Josh was just playing with him...absolutely spanked him. Immense sleeper! :race:

secret
Wicked Matt...excellent Pictures :)

You didn't see it on the M54 coming home, some fella in an Astra VXR Nurburgring was gunning it and generally trying to show his car's performance, passed us, then Josh went in for the kill...and was all over this guy like a cheap suit! Blokie dropped the VXR down a gear and Josh was just playing with him...absolutely spanked him. Immense sleeper! :race:

It is a epic car, wel impressed with it

great day lads great to catch up and meet new people. in the process of uploading videos of everyones cars on the rollers,apart from that 275bhp corsa i pressed the wrong button lol.

roll on the next meet

thanks donny well organized day:drunk:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
great day lads great to catch up and meet new people. in the process of uploading videos of everyones cars on the rollers,apart from that 275bhp corsa i pressed the wrong button lol.

roll on the next meet

thanks donny well organized day:drunk:

Cheers mate, the end result (meet) made the organisation, emails, phone calls and research well worth it (Also a big Thumbs up for Matt who suggested the place)

Got pic of mine, vid of mine and one of Wocka's car going for it
c6e58f30.jpg

[video]http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/donnyo/?action=view&current=8cf3d766.mp4[/video]
[video]http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/donnyo/?action=view&current=4190c32d.mp4[/video]

*If someone from Admin can embed these in...it would be appreciated:)

Last edited:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
For those who are looking on here for results/graphs, I will put them up once I've got the pdf versions, if the pdfs have any registrations I will remove them and put your username in...so you might get a PM asking who's reg is who's on Monday/Tuesday night.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Thanks to Donny for organizing a great day and to the lads a Viezu impressive set up & Bacon rolls coffee etc ! Good to put faces to names and meet new people. Would be up for the next one ! Matt350 your car sounded amazing :) went well too !
Corsa and colt were EPIC sleepers 275 in a Corsa with sxi badges how can you not love that :)

Renault 5 Turbo
Matt350 your car sounded amazing :) went well too !
Corsa and colt were EPIC sleepers 275 in a Corsa with sxi badges how can you not love that :)

Cheers Davo, I love it to bits mate and the Corsa has surprised more than a few cars with it's pace, and Joshs colt wow all that power and still had a boost leak awesome :)

Thanks again to Donny for organising it great day had by all ;)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Really enjoyed it after I stopped shitting myself!! Cheers lads!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Really enjoyed it after I stopped s**tting myself!! Cheers lads!

No need mate yours went well want an RS tuner for mine now :(
What other mods do you have ?
Did ya break out the wet and dry last night and start on the manifold :) ?
If you start now you will have it done for chrismas ! (or you could just ring thee number I gave ya )
:)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
No need mate yours went well want an RS tuner for mine now :(
What other mods do you have ?
Did ya break out the wet and dry last night and start on the manifold :) ?
If you start now you will have it done for chrismas ! (or you could just ring thee number I gave ya )
:)

I did start to have a look at it but think i'l be ringing that number very soon! Iv just got a different exhaust! Was really happy with what it came out with!! Changing the plugs next weekend and getting a itg panel filter!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Cheers for the good comments guys :) sadly i did have a boost leak the guy said equivalent to sticking your hand out the window at 40mph, also my air filter is restrictive so going to be looking at changing that.

But for the clios everyone looked immense, loved the stance on the ph1 with the white rims. Haha cheers donny just like to point out i didn't go over 70mph ;) but was nice to hear him dropping a gear to try and pull from me yet having no luck :)

Renault 5 Turbo
Cheers for the good comments guys :) sadly i did have a boost leak the guy said equivalent to sticking your hand out the window at 40mph, also my air filter is restrictive so going to be looking at changing that.

But for the clios everyone looked immense, loved the stance on the ph1 with the white rims. Haha cheers donny just like to point out i didn't go over 70mph ;) but was nice to hear him dropping a gear to try and pull from me yet having no luck :)

I hope you get it sorted soon buddy, what we were saying about tims car and the air filter collapsing under the suction of blower I think yours may of been getting close to that.

Could you re-route the filter away from the back of the bay?

Swift Sport

Hi Josh, did you realise it was me in the Type-R you were having a play with in Cannock?. Love the car mate, lil' weapon!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I hope you get it sorted soon buddy, what we were saying about tims car and the air filter collapsing under the suction of blower I think yours may of been getting close to that.

Could you re-route the filter away from the back of the bay?

Guessing your the guy with the ITB that i thought was an air filter haha!.

Yer I'm currently changing it after the guy said i was getting bad heat soak, iv decided on relocating the battery to the back of the engine bay and cutting and rewelding the pipe to the front of the engine.

Also purchased a pipercross foam air filter. You wouldn't by any chance have Tims number or contact details wanted to ask about that carbon shield he's got?

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Hi Josh, did you realise it was me in the Type-R you were having a play with in Cannock?. Love the car mate, lil' weapon!

Haha i remember, right in thinking you were chasing a R32 lol. Didn't no it was you? will have to have a meet up soon

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Having mares getting vid, photos and pdfs up in same post...so bear with me! :eek:

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Haha kind of guessed donny, can't make sense of it :p. Yer wouldn't mind the last pics you took of my clio were brilliant, send me your number across bud.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I might scan the pdfs in as jpegs...but it means printing them off to scan them in (not labout intensive and wasting ink much!!)

I've asked Nik how is best to do it...but its on a Word Document which is why it was showing the locally saved temp files rather than what they should be (or what I'm trying to save them as!)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I might scan the pdfs in as jpegs...but it means printing them off to scan them in (not labout intensive and wasting ink much!!)

I've asked Nik how is best to do it...but its on a Word Document which is why it was showing the locally saved temp files rather than what they should be (or what I'm trying to save them as!)

Just print screen them, then paste into your image program > save as jpg :)