ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rough looking headlights.

Renault clio 1.2
Just wondering if there was any way to help this to save buying new head lights? they look all rough and steamy. but they aren't actually misted..

th_34A87728-3F98-40F2-862A-6A3E8F5C9F00-6041-000001A4F49E973C.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
There's a few threads on this. Search in the detailing section and the guides section.

Ph2 172 Black Pearl
Hi, have just got the 3M kit myself ( 20 quid from Amazon ) for exactly the same problem. I did a fair bit of Internet searching before I did and it seems that this kit is amongst the best. I'm hoping to get the job done this weekend and will let you know how I get on, plus hopefully post some before and after pics.

Renault Clio 172
iv used the 3m kit on mine, it worked a treat there like new. Took about an hour a headlight but well worth the time.
my work bought the industrial kit which was £350 but think the one you guys got will do the same job ;)

Ph2 172 Black Pearl
Did mine today. Can't believe the difference! First light took me 30 minutes, second only 15 as I was much braver having seen the results. Only mistake was not taking before and after pics like you, albeit they would have been identical. A great product.

Renault clio 1.2
They make a great difference to the look of the car. My pictures dont do it much justice, shitty iphone.