ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rosso Mars Lamborghini Aventador Roadster LP700-4 Enhancement Detail

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Who the f**k leaves it on the street in Luton? Alrighty then!!

who leaves it anywhere in luton? It's a rental, most of the time it's rented for Asian weddings and 9 times out of 10 is parked outside a house that is of lesser value than the car lol

Hi guys, hadn't noticed all these comments!

The Lambo wasn't damaged much at all, just some interior and a smashed window, but the owner thinks it will be back on the road in 5 weeks.

The two R8's and Bentley are in a much worse condition which is a real shame for the cars, but someone has taken a big disliking and I can't see it just being jealousy.

For anyone who is interested, my promo video is finally up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-t...ment_id=z13bsr1xqorpyr5rh04cfhry5mymxvtjots0k

LOL!! I've seen you on the M5 South Chappers.

I wanted to do a spotted thread but I though "Dashing young man in a shiny blue car" was a bit rapey.

Megarapey, would have appreciated it though, how long ago?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Much worse than it was? Mate they petrolbombed the interior, the softest parts of the car.

SQ5
Have you ever seen a car after it's been on fire?

The car will need a new wiring loom for a start would of thought, that isn't going to be cheap to buy or fit.

clio 2
Here is a gallery of cars Him/His fathers's company has.

Rich%20Kid%20of%20Instagram%20Aleem%20Iqbal%20Car%20Collection%20%2822%29.jpg

35 pictures in the gallery