ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RON98 Remap - Definitely worth it!

BG 182 FF
does it make it more drivable when it's cold? mines like a bad of bones till it's up to temp

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
98 recommended. The engine has a knock sensor so will run 95 and adjust itself as required. Isn't super unleaded 98 in France instead of 97 over here. Hence the 98 recommendation on the fuel flap. I really want to do this but as my car apart from the occasional hairpin spends its time permenantly above 5k were the mixture isn't lean I can't divert the funds away from other areas just yet.

Personally if I go through the effort of putting the 98ron map on I won't be putting 95 in. V-power since I've owned my car. Seen a few 200's filling up with asda's finest recently. These engines need all the help they can get!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
hi look for the super unleaded sign m8,most are 97ron apart from v power,tesco momentum which i think are 99, i run mine on bp ultimate ,i have the 98ron map big difference in the cold start and running,which i think is the most annoying trait esp colder mornings coming