ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day today.....guess the result....

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Went to a VAG Rolling Road day at Awesome GTI today - took my Bora 110TDI & cheekily managed to wangle my Clio 172 track toy on for a few runs as well!!

Engine spec - Standard 172 internalled engine, 182 manifold, decat, Magnex stainless system, pipercross foam induction kit, aircon pump removed....

Guess the result..... graphs & vids to follow!! :):)

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Well.....a couple of you got bob on or very close!!!

185bhp & 156ft/lb - I was very pleased with the result anyway!!!

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Thanks guys.....heres the graph

graph.gif

White clique
very good results mate, you must be well chuffed!!

No doubt the rolling road police will be along soon to say rolling road results are pointless / the rollers may be reading high etc, but ignore all that, the results are decent. Video was quality, the noise that kicks in at 40 seconds!

Golf
Good results although am 1 person who doesnt beleive in RR results that much from past personal experiences lol

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Thanks Alan - yes I am quite chuffed to be honest - results arent high enough that you could despute them either! It did sound very good on there but not as good as a turboed VR6 - that was awesome!!

Sean - I do know what you mean but I wanted a before & after figure for when I come to fit my throttle bodies!!

Golf
Yeah thats why a put mine on a RR the first time, second time was just a few weeks later to make up numbers at a RR day at the same place a used the first time and a had lost 6 bhp. The good as a rough estimate but ave heard that loads of things can effect the result like having high tyre pressure etc

Pug 306 GTI6 & 205 GTI6
he needs to hope it's enough power ;)

if it's not, he is going to get his arse handed to him :D

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
good figures! video is good too. what was the top figure for the day?

Top figure was a Mk3 Golf VR6 Turbo......standard engine, decomp plate, GT3076 turbo, standard management with just a piggyback chip & larger injectors...430bhp & 440ftlb!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

he needs to hope it's enough power ;)

if it's not, he is going to get his arse handed to him :D

.....dream on fella - you know full well you havent got a chance!! :rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp: