ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day - FMS Ipswich - Sunday 6th November

Focus
haha just thinking with my belly :p haha or if it aint in east bilney garage again ;) haha

The service lady knows me by name now and always says "what's wrong this time" it's a tad embarrassing!

Def meet at maccy d's, I'm guessing Rich will be up for that also. ;)

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
I don't think I can now :-(

Will double check but think I am working that morning, on a run to collect a visitor from Gatwick!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Guys I have a standard 172 ph1 airbox filter if anyone wants it? Ill bring it along, free to a good home but I cba to post it :)

172 Cup, 1.2 Grande
Should hopefully pop up for the day in my Ph1 172 that picking up this weekend an be interesting to see others cars too.

Would be good to meet some of the locals around this way too as new to the Cliosport forum despite joining in 2007 lol.

Discounted 1*2 parts
Should be a good turn out. Debating whether to bring the 182 or the DCI. Will see how I am for fuel money nearer the time!

R26
Just bring it you pony :D then come bedfoooord!

For the Peterborough/huntingdon/sandy/march/etc lot how does meet at brampton hut at 7:15am for a 7:30 leave sound?

Last edited:
  Fabia VRS

For the Peterborough/huntingdon/sandy/march/etc lot how does meet at brampton hut at 7:15am for a 7:30 leave sound?

Sounds deeeecent. il be there getting a mac d's breaky!

Discounted 1*2 parts

Haha, pony my arse......you offering to pay for my fuel then lol.

7:15 sounds early lol I have a 21st bday party sat night :S lol

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Popped down to this place today to have a quick look and a chat,going to get them to fit my cup alternator set up and add some camber to the front wheels on Monday,see you lot there next Sunday

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Is 9am compulsory :( lol I've not normally even thought about waking up at that time on a Sunday :p

R26
Have you still got that air filter to give away at fms mate? I'm gonna try a ph1 172 airbox on my megane :)