ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roadkill

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Spent the past week binge watching every episode..

Probably one of my favourite youtube series, dont know why i never watched it sooner!

I need the muscle truck in my life

Evidently the mcm guys had some help to get so much done in so little time, but it was a shame that the roadkill car wound up being a bit half arsed in comparison imho.

An alternator, power steering, proper torque converter and a diff would have made a huge difference

The difference between the shows is funny, when mcm started servicing the Subaru I'm thinking hmmmm, no chance roadkill would be doing that 😂😂

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Half arsed V8's held together with hopes and dreams is the Roadkill way, if they did a proper build where everything was as good as it can be, it just wouldn't be the same show.

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Literally just watched the McM vs roadkill episode.

Can't believe the s**t they get away with in the states, if that was on our roads you'd be in jail lol it's scrap but at the same time it's bloody epic [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
More of a garage episode this one, most of it is them rebuilding an engine and trying to bring it back to life, also no Finnigan this month.

Seeing as i'm the only one that seems to be watching these anymore, I might as well carry on posting them for myself.
Yeah only you and the other 1.5million viewers remain. It's almost as if they found some secretive way of being informed of when a new episode is uploaded. They are obviously possessed with unnatural internet following powers...

*thrusts hands towards DaveDreads in a starwars "force" kind of way* YOUR THREAD INPUT IS APPRECIATED AND IMPORTANT, AND YOU WILL REMOVE THESE RESTRAINTS AND LEAVE THIS CELL WITH THE DOOR OPEN ...

Yeah you are super upset and obviously my opinion means less than nothing to you. You are posting this video, but of course IT IS ONLY FOR YOURSELF!!!!! and of course we all understand and respect that!!!!! (....lol) and no one else should view it !!!. Yeah dude we totally get it

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
TF was that all about lol.

You posted 2 videos and got no response, it seemed a suitable comment to me lol.

Gf has decided it's bed time so I'll watch this :up:

All good things come to an end - Roadkill is now subscription based with the Motor trend channel (and app (bonus!)). Pity but had to eventually happen.

Just caught up with the comments above - watched RK for a fair few years myself (not going to subscribe though!) so you're not alone @DaveDreads