ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road Trip : Hartside, penrith, tan hill & butter tubs Pass SATURDAY 27th August

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
This saturday I'm going on a little journey of some of the best roads the north has to offer. Setting off from durham services at around 8.00 am, heading up to hartside, grab a bacon sarnie at the cafe, head down to penrith, top up the fuel tank with V power at the local shell. Then Head along the A66 for the Tan hill turn off, up to the Tan Hill Inn, have a drink then head off for the buttertubs pass. Then head back to the A1 via leyburn and richmond, back on the A1 at scotch corner.If you enjoy driving then saturday will be a day to really enjoy your car, hopefully it will be a good day and if you've got a thumb print on your head I'm sure your lady will enjoy the views. It's around 200 miles for the round trip so it will probably cost you around £45 for 3/4 tank and a few quid for drinks/foodIf anyone wants to join us they can do, just let me know below and we'll hang on at the services for you.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Whats the RR day for mate? Sax-P? Would rather go driving tbh, RR days are boring unless something blows up lol

172 ph1
think i might go for this sounds mint! keep me informed if possible mate incase i forget lol

Italian 3.2 V6
I may join u up at hartside for a little bit. Meant to be at a Lotus7 sprint weekend then but might just go the Sunday. Il let uno later in the week!