ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road to LeMans 2010 (12th/13th June)... you game?

Better than yours. C*nt.
Oh hai. x

Going to be visiting the vinyl shop probably next week to get some designs sorted for ruining the car for the journey.

yeh i've been speaking to danno bout this, mine are abit OTT, already got the template sorted.

i'll add you to the list boys, oh and after a chat with misterC off MS last night we worked out that the trip all in should cost circa 450/550 tops. considering i spent £200+ at fcs last year thats no issue...

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
will do luke, but isnt dunkerque above boulogne? just thinking will the extra miles mean its cheaper when the extra fuel costs are added?

Tbh I don't think its to much further its like 15-20 mins to calais and probably about the same to 'cite europe' always good for stocking up on a few cheap crates of alcoholic beverages, and french bangers.

What campsites are people thinking of staying on? I stay on Beausejour which 1 of the more lively campsites within the circuit.

good news luke, on that note i'll look at both options later today. camp wise (ooo err) im open to suggestion, you are the man for this... bear in mind when we travel, we travel LOUD & PROUD, we drinki too much, sex pest anything in site and in essence dominate...) ;)

1. Naith
2. Riad
3. .G.A.Z.
4. danno_172
5. big kris (naiths audi wh0ring friend)
6. fred
7. misterC@worldsapart
8. luke_m (i will probably be with a big group of my mates.)
9. Bloooor
10. richngem
11. mike_182
12. Reyes

Er where is Stevey Waitey and Jimbob on that list? Heard speak of Trevor being driven with scooters in the back for when he breaks down. . .

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
450-550 smackers, best get saving lol especially if we are taking both cars. not sure we can at that price :(

Who ever loses on the 6th, buys the first drink (regardless of type), eh Naith?

England_Rugby-logo-E6F58474A2-seeklogo.com.gif

_42209024_hensontackle203.jpg

hush yourself young tarquin. i will even buy you a drink with victory.

i will also subject you to a welsh vynyl onslaught adorning TDK on the trip to le francais

Cymru am byth

Better than yours. C*nt.
Pfft. Your pretty little dragon will pale in insignificance compared to the display piece that will be the Vee!

Already on the case to Ady182 to get England Rugga stickers made up to plaster over TDK while you're out of it ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
I'm in for this! Always wanted to go again after 1st going down in a 172cup back in 2002! Always remember racing down there amongst the supercars ;) lol! Great fun!

Naith can you PM the official plan so far, wanna book it off work asap and know what I need to save etc. Can't wait!!

1. Naith
2. Riad
3. .G.A.Z.
4. danno_172
6. fred
7. misterC@worldsapart
9. Bloooor
10. richngem
11. mike_182
12. Reyes
13. PSJ

Clio 172 Cup
wanted to do this for years so i'm in. where will everyone be meeting before it. i'll be coming down from the northeast of scotland lol

to be honest guys, everything i'd pm you is all in tyhe thread.

but as it stands this is my (very unorganised) plan

meet on the thurs morning at a services on the M6, then pick people up on the way, i have some mates wanting to come but they are embarresed buout their car (rightly so) so it might be a case of us all chopping and changing, but its all good fun and games and will help with teh banterzzz!

i wanna be getting to Dover for lunch time, and get the seacat over about 1ish? it only takes an hour and at the mo tickets are about £47, upon arrival at boulogne or calais (still to confirm but hang fire as i will know very soon) we will in effect bomb it to a hotel not far from Lemans or say half way, we can all go to the local steakhouse and banter about journey and charge ourselves for the friday morning and get a bedded kip down us.

also the reason for this being friday morning we need to get into lemans and enjoy the stupidity of the legendardy fridays, then onto the campsite (need help with this), crack open the ameretto and perve at other cars, throw bricks at gaz...

most campsites are a 5 min drive/15 min walk from lemans but the nature of the course means your always near the track just not neccessarily the grandstands....

so yeh, drinking on the friday.

saturday the race starts, so its sunbathe, have a coffee in lemans and then get redy for the race.... watch some, cause some more carnage, fight some germans, then settle down for the nights racing, kip, drink, etc and lark about.... more of the same and travelling back on the monday.

so ideally we'll need to ne leaving the campsite about 10ish on the monday to get a ferry for say 2 or three (again which i'll confirm asap)

i know a few people might wanna go earlier and/or take in europe but if i give my plans then it sort of gives a rough plan that we can all stick to non?

*people need to be deciding on their vinyl for their car and getting the designs made up, had some STUPIDLY funny ideas already :D*

i'll supply the TeamAriane stickers and fred is confirmed as tour mechanic, just had wind that a bedford A-team van is joining the convoy too so all in all... yeh thats it.

:D

I do really really wanna come to this, but anybody want to be my passenger? Don't fancy doing it by myself ha.

Naith, have you booked your ferry and campsite?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'm heading down mate, i'm Naiths co-pilot!

Will probably just get a train down on the wednesday and kip @ Naiths! Maybe even get some beers down our necks, f**k, last time i was in Manchester it was wrecked LOL!

(Inviting yourself FTW!)

I take it all tickets will be paid for @ Dover???

All i need to bring is my fat arse and £££??

reverb i'm sure you'll find someone, theres alot of interest on here mate

campsite and tickets for entry i need help with... ferry i'm booking this weekend when i get money to h'actually pay for it, but as above the basic details are there so we are pretty much locked n loaded

gaz... pay for em online, again, i'll post linkzors this weekend when done.

you can kip in my shed btw, you'll feel at home there <3

Mine will be paid for on Tuesday when you have posted the details then, pay day ftw!

Well in that case, does anybody fancy being my co-pilot for this trip? West Midlands area, but to be honest anywhere is cool if you can get to me.

1. Naith
2. Riad
3. .G.A.Z.
4. danno_172
6. fred
7. misterC@worldsapart
9. Bloooor
10. richngem
11. mike_182
12. Reyes
13. reverb212 (adam)

Last edited:
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
reverb i'm sure you'll find someone, theres alot of interest on here mate

campsite and tickets for entry i need help with... ferry i'm booking this weekend when i get money to h'actually pay for it, but as above the basic details are there so we are pretty much locked n loaded

gaz... pay for em online, again, i'll post linkzors this weekend when done.

you can kip in my shed btw, you'll feel at home there <3
As soon as you book all you're shizz, stick a link up so we can book the EXACT same!

Kip in the shed? As in TDK??? :rasp:

Italian 3.2 V6
Willycup172 - I'm driving from carlisle which u will pass on the way down. So I'll meet u and travel down togetha! 6hour journy FTL! Lol :(

I'm going to try and get my friend who bought my old 172 to do this aswell, I also no a few other Cs owners who I'll menchion this 2, uneva know we might have a little convoy going down south ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
PSJ, i could drive to yours and leave my car there saves me from gettin a train etc!

That cool?

Or Willy could pick me up from Glasgow ;)