ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ring spots 25th to 30th Aug

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Silver 172 with pink wheels and cliosport sticker parked in ring car park.
CA05 trophy, seen coming off the ring and parked opposite Hotel an der nordschleife in the restaurant/take away car park.
172 cup with private plate, H something - parked across the road from the ring in the field area.
RB 200 with cup spoiler/black wheels, 59 plate - arrived on our last day (mon) at the hotel above...i was busy watching a perspex window masterpiece.

Few more i think but i can't remember all!

197 Albi S11AND
Silver 172 with pink wheels mirrors and badge is mine the pink was for for the track only and to get noticed standard now back on was there with 2 ph1 clio 172's one with blue mirrors and badge and one with yellow mirrors and badge

what car was you in ?

Mike

szd

Trophy #070
Trophy was mine, 3rd time I've been to the 'ring, first time in the trophy though.

First and last time I'm doing a wet lap as well - was a nightmare!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Nice trophy you had...yeah the wet laps were a bit scary, we managed to get a few dry in though. Mine was slightly damp and i slightly slid out...

Mike, saw the ph1 with the yellow mirrors and stuff, forgot to put that one in! the pink wheels are a bit jazzy.

PH1 172
That was my ph1 with the yellow bits, was a good weekend. Wet laps on the ring can be a bit hair raising at times, but nice when you get a dry one.

Did you camp?