ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Review of some corbeau forza's ...inside

Golf TDI
Basically i was hoping to make a nice summary of the above bucket seats . Been looking at a set of these for a while now and tbh i think they are spot on when it comes to value for money . Im not looking to run le mans or across the world in them etc lol but for a road seat i was wanting some opinions . Sat in these myself and i found them quite supportive . Iv managed to find a set of base mounted with the subframes and some luke harnesses all brand new for £420 . To be fair i think this is a decent price . Also anyone know where to find them cheaper . this is where i found them

http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/shopping_cart.php :)

i had some in a mini about 10 years ago - i don't know if they have changed the design since but they were an uncomfortable mistake. they were a 'true' bucket design in that the front of the seat's squab was raised high. the seating position in a mini isn't the best but i found them v uncomfortable - there were springs in the aforementioned part of the seat that would rub the backs of my knees; there was little in the way of padding and they wore quickly (Corbeau did something about this by stitching vinyl over the wear points). The passenger seat was good for containing my shopping on occasion, though.

as said, they may well have re-designed them, but i'd have a sit in one first and see what you think

Golf TDI
iv sat in them in halfords . even though i havnt been driving in them etc any alternatives for the same price range . to the eye these seem good value for money for the price etc .

Golf TDI
is it worth in a stripped out car getting recaro trendlines or would they look out of place ?

Golf TDI
Picture001-2.jpg

alien green rs133
second hand porsche seats off ebay is the way i think im gonna go, cos they heated and electricly ajusted, once i worked out the retro fit thats gotta be the way forward ??? :D

something like the ones in this pic
3f83_1.jpg

Golf TDI
look like them , as for the recaros , would they suit my stripped out car with harnesses or shall i save a penny or two and just get the courbau forza's ?

Golf TDI
look very comfy , just got to find an excuse to the missus why i have to spend £900 on seats