ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Retrimming Service

Just to chip in here, one of the re-trimmed ones (I think the first one done) is now on my car, it looks OE, but the rim is now leather instead of neoprine.

It's a million times better looking than the stock finish. I'm very happy with it.

Mikey - you need to upload the pics I sent you of it on my car bud.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
what about the rubber grips on the ph2 wheels - can they be replaced also???

yea craig, will get the pics up as soon as i can, havent had the chance to, there on my pc at work

the ph2 thumb grips is a bit of a no go as the work needed to re do them so that its a good finish will end up costing far too much, sorry guys

just to add i will have another ph1 wheel retrimmed soon and will be up for sale :)

Burgandy 174 sport t
any update on ur pics craig? I want an original looking one not all leather, can the bottom leather part be left and the rest trimmed?

Yep that's how mine is. The bottom is still original. It looks mint as :cool:

- mikey can you fire the pics up please ?

The pics of it un fitted (before I got it) are on page 1 of this thread, it does look nice & the leather is nice too.

Clio172
Just used the service for a Ph1 retrim. Very happy, perfect colour match, quality finish, and no need to have a motor without a steering wheel!

Make sure you've a T50 in your toolbox for the main bolt...

asinblueshy's old wheel againest his new old

31aa93d4.jpg

189169d2.jpg

Clio 172 Cup
mate is this a long term thing? mine really needs doing but im still paying off my gearbox, would i be able to get mine re trimmed in the new year?

the bottom part of my wheel is grimey as well though so id want the whole thing re trimmed if possible?

tom

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
is it just steering wheels you can re-trim? i need some fibreglass speaker pods trimming to finish them off nicely but haven't got a clue what im doin when it comes to trimming them...

Renshaw

mate is this a long term thing? mine really needs doing but im still paying off my gearbox, would i be able to get mine re trimmed in the new year?

the bottom part of my wheel is grimey as well though so id want the whole thing re trimmed if possible?

tom
well i have been doing it all year, so yeah it is mate, just let me know when you want it done.

is it just steering wheels you can re-trim? i need some fibreglass speaker pods trimming to finish them off nicely but haven't got a clue what im doin when it comes to trimming them...

Renshaw
can trim them for you if you want me, sure pm me

normally talking a couple of days, to retrim the top, the rest will have to be retrimmed as well, otherwise the rest of the wheel wont match. a full wheel retrim is £100 mate

clio RS200 Cup
Hi Guys
I have just become a member today.
Can someone give me the contact details of the retrimmer. I have a clio 182 sport. steering wheels needs retrimming.

cheers
ish