ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing Induction Kit.

Clio 182
In my infinite wisdom when I got the car I thought I should put an induction kit on the car and without doing any research about it at all I got a cone filter from Ktec. Now having realised that your probably better off with the standard airbox with an K&N panel filter or similiar Im looking to replace it. I had a root around and cannot find the airbox anywhere so its probably been put in the bin. So what the best option from here do I try find an original airbox from somewhere and put it back in or do I upgrade to something else. Im trying to keep it cheap so Im guessing the original airbox back in would be the best option.

Clio 172
Original airbox with a pannel filter to keep it cheap and simple or if you want to spend a bit of cash the jms setup