ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing discs for the first time! Help! and is this a good price for brembo's?

Clio 172
if your replacing discs you should replace the pads too. Its pretty easy, just take your time and make sure you put it all back together properly.

They look genuine, they are the same ones i fitted, thats a really good price mate.

clio sport
Thanks Jablitt, just had an e-maill back from them to confirm they are 100% genuine! Had a look myself and it does look like something i can do. - just like to get facts in place first. What about wearing in and things?

Clio 172
For the first few hundred miles it wont brake very sharply till they've bedded in!

Your supposed to avoid braking for prolonged periods and use gentle braking for the first few hundred miles.

AGH the sl*g
get paid up to a full member and there is a pictured guide in the guides section step by step.

clio sport
Just looked into it. £10 to get a coaster and a torch that I don't want doesn't float my boat. Sorry if that offends anyone! Any other suggestions?

182 FF
There is a big thread on the disc's from that shop on here somewhere and they are genuine, lots of members have ordered them including me. Not that i need them but they can sit in the garage for a bit till i do.

8 pages of guides from bleeding brakes to swapping seats and from removing the dash to fitting collies. Well worth £10. Even if you just copy them into a word document and save them all!