ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing Clio 3 speakers

Clio III 1.2 Turbo SX
Hi all, iv just ordered a new dynamique sx after taking it for a test drive. I haven't tested the standard speakers but I'd guess they are pretty poor? Id like to know if anyone has replaced the front comp speakers on a clio 3 and the details on how you went about it and how difficult it was. By the look of it, it doesn't seem any bit easier than the previous model. :( Cheers

Clio III 1.2 Turbo SX
I had a test drive in it yesterday and loved it! The differance compared to the normal 1.2s is amazing plus you get all the extras like the body kit, 16" alloys, tinted rear windows, which make it look alot more aggressive than the standard. Only thing is it's not possible to get xenon headlights on it, that's what the dealer told me anyway.

Clio III 1.2 Turbo SX
Anyone have any experiance with ice in a new clio? Im guessing the fronts and rears are 5" again?

Rover 620ti, MK1 Valver
stick a dump valve on it :rasp:

could be interesting if it turns out to be tuneable though, lol

Audi TT 225
The standard speakers aint that bad tbh, but the speaker covers rattle like hell tho. I think they might be 6.5