ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing Back Bumper

1.2 Mk2 Clio
Hiya lads, bought a little 2001 MK2 and it has a cracked bumper, just bought this one yesterday and I'm wondering if anyone knows what bumper it is firstly but they what tools I need for replacing it, is it just a couple or torx screws or is there more to be bought, been borrowing spanners and stuff until now so I need to invest.

XMq2Eo0.jpg

Any bumper is better than the current cracked one so I just need to match the front if anyone knows what this bumper is called or could even link me the front one.
Cheers

Oh and I don't remember removing the rear arch liners on mine I think I just pushed the ratchet through to the bolts, you'l see when your doing it its straight forward.

1.2 Mk2 Clio
Oh and I don't remember removing the rear arch liners on mine I think I just pushed the ratchet through to the bolts, you'l see when your doing it its straight forward.
Any idea of what bumper I've gotten hold of pal?