ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing a UCH: What is needed?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I'd take it somewhere to get it correctly diagnosed as a UCH fault before doing that... this is why I have a UCH with security disabled as a test unit.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
If its a UCH replacement its around £350 but to take a look would be around £45

Clio 182 FF
45 for diagnosis seems reasonable. I have a spare much and ecu with matching keyfobs. If this is the issue, which I don't think it is having fitted the spare much and still no joy I should be able to wrestle those new parts in.

When would you be able to diagnose and how long does it take?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
What others call "diagnostics" I call "conformity testing" as most places just like to code read where as I actually check all the circuits and systems are working and of not I delve in from there.

Date wise I'm booked solid I'm afraid until week commencing the 17th (I've got an unconfirmed job in on the 14th so may be able to pull you in then)

Clio 182 FF
Thanks Mick, my not is due 14th so really need to get it sorted before then but will keep you in mind for future issues.