ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing 200 RCA with USB Input

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
Hi all,
Just wandering if any has replaced the red and white rca input with a usb input.

I want iphone Connectivity but would rather keep in oem and coming through the bottom of the dash where the rca is.

If anyone has done it id love to know!

Much appreciated

Simon

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Hi all,
Just wandering if any has replaced the red and white rca input with a usb input.

I want iphone Connectivity but would rather keep in oem and coming through the bottom of the dash where the rca is.

If anyone has done it id love to know!

Much appreciated

Simon

I haven't, but have always wondered what those plugs were for. Will keep an eye on this thread

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
obviously some models come with a usb input as opposed to RCA, i want to know if its interchangeable or any way of sticking a usb in there and getting it to work.

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
basically i want this, instead of the RCA
12078-mg9762s.jpg

Clio 182
Will be a different piece of kit u need, as the RCA only carriers audio, usb will req data also, connects2/ MTAudio will have solution, but if u want the exact as pic it will be frm dealer and priced accordingly ;)