ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault with audi wheels

RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
  A silver Honda
a8wheels.jpg

RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
lol thought some people might not like it, it was just an idea, something different :D i think it look quite good

A silver Honda
^^a true pro fUbAr:cool:

I think they would suit a smooth euro style clio, must be decked to the floor though.

182 and 5 GTT
Doesnt suit the clio imo. The wheels have been done to death in the VAG scene aswell. Every golf, tt or ibiza i drive past seems to have them on

As father and son....
stick em on 15's and scrape it along the floor, then widen ur wheel track.
SL@G

Last edited:
  RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
hmm true they are 5 stud and smallest i can find are 17's and i dont really want 17's because of the ride. little britian on so must go :)

Mk1 16v
there was a ph2 with them on from france or somewhere posted on the oold forum.

They looked ok i thought

A well built VW
what he^ said , its possible im sure H&R do the 4-5stud conversion plates , but you can get much nicer looking wheels without so much hassle

Chocolate Bar™
i saw that in maxi tuning and thought it was awesome, then they showed it in PGTi and i thought it was just as good. with the obvious exception of the black paint and the rear clusters :)

RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
Anyone in the UK with a clio with wheels like that??? I know its been done but they are still different to the majority of clios with multispokes :)