ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault sports in Melton

Ph1 172
Seems to be a redicilous amount for such a small town but none are members on here. Seen a silver ph1 172 again the other day, seen 2 silver ph2 172's about, an orange 182 parked in kikfit and a black 182 coming into melton on burton road yesterday someone has to be a member surely!?

Renault sport clio 172
I have a silver 172, so you may have spotted me! Where did you see it?

Ive also noticed lots of clio sports around melton lately,dont know where they have all come from! :S

182 Trophy
I go through Melton on my way to Nottingham every now and again...there's a trophy that I keep seeing near Oakham but don't think he's on here. Will have to leave a note on the windscreen...

Ph1 172
loza reckon ive seen you out and about was coming home from work the other day just coming into melton on the leicester road might have passed you then?there are loads abou shame theres not many members

Renault sport clio 172
Think that may have been me, I was prob on my way to the gym!

I know, I dont think hardly any of them are members on here!