ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Quote £440 fitted for new exhaust

172 Cup
i've been quoted £175 for everything but back box fitted, back box was replaced 3 months ago and cost £155 so in total £330 for everything fitted, that was from renault in manchester.

320d
You can get a hand made stainless one for less than that, being hand made it can be as loud or quiet as you like plus it'll out live the car

Illiad MkII V6
i've been quoted £175 for everything but back box fitted, back box was replaced 3 months ago and cost £155 so in total £330 for everything fitted, that was from renault in manchester.

£175 for genuine renault cat & centre section??????

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You can get a hand made stainless one for less than that, being hand made it can be as loud or quiet as you like plus it'll out live the car

i have never ever seen a stainless thats close to OE noise levels, always tooooo loud

clio 182 cup
how much???????? wow a grand for a 182 replacement omg....did u say yozza? is it better and where @ how much?

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
or just order it and fit it yourself?

fitted mine in my driveway, no jacks or stands

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
I'm glad mine is still under warranty, its currently in renault getting a new exhaust and wheels refurbs...