ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault garage in oxofrdshire for Service

TeZ

Non RS : (
Hi,

my boss has a 172 sport and it is needing a service but when he rings up difernt dealers they all give differrnt prices anyone no of a Cheap delaer for services in oxfordshire???

thanks

TeZ

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Ive been to all the renaults within 50 miles of oxford and they are all as bad as each other. Kiddlington are the most expensive and poor service. I would try Abingdon if it had to be a renault dealer. If its a cambelt service take it somewhere decent like GDI near northampton where it costs £500 rather than £996 .

182 - conneries de c
I live in Oxfordshire and would never take it to any of the dealers near me!

If your boss is willing to have it serviced by a fellow Clio Sport owner then he should speak to Neil Plant of Barrie Plant and Sons garage based in Bicester - 01869 322 234.

Call next week as Neils off this week!

I only have Neil do work on my 182 and would recommend him to anyone, Clio sport owner or not.

Plus he will be cheaper than a Dealership and won't use the car for the lunchtime run!

Hope this helps.

182 - conneries de c
Hi Tez, Pm'd you mate with some more info.

Yep book stamped and VAT registered company.

I have used Neil for my service whilst in warranty and other bits - exhaust fitting etc