ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio Trophy - Picture and Number thread.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
What number do you have and a picture of your car. Hopefully we can get some decent scenery etc.

No 67:

P1010253.jpg

Jamie2edit.jpg

RB & LY 182
Im a very proud owner of a RB but its pics like these that make me want a Trophy

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
that ring sticker placement angers me - Grrrr.... :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Like your trophy sticker Jamie, bit different.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
^^^ Sure. £7,000 and you've got a deal. Comes with free rest of the car bits too.

And thanks Gally.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
NAy bad. Still say that rear window sticker reeks of MASIVE failure though

;)

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
have we been having the wool pulled over our eyes?!? Are there actually 1000 of us....

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I think there was one or two on 06 plates. Lee said 500 deff was, unsure about 499. Or any of their opposite doubles.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's mad 2 with the same numbers! I would not be happy.

Trophy owners must have a register.

You don't buy one if you're not into cars I would say.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
First I've heard of that tbh. Wouldn't annoy me unless both cars were up for sale at the same time referencing the same number as it may look like one is a rep or con.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Ben you should be able to own that car, rules say if you dont know the number off by heart you have to give it away, il take god care of it :D