ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio RS 200 Alien Green

Clio RS 200 Cup
How did the power output of the 200's appear on the dyno? They seem to make book power more often than 197's from what I've read so far....

The only two AGs in our country have finally met :D It was great...

Right AG 200: 197.0 HP & 205.8 Nm
Left AG 200: 199,4 HP & 211,1 Nm

The winner of the day was stock RB 200 with 206 HP & 216,9 Nm of torque ;)
As you can imagine the owner was very satisfied :D

And the print-out:
slikal.jpg

BR, Rok

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
My AG 200 Cup made: 197.9bhp and 206.66NM. Almost exactly the same lol.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Did you test it also after adding Akrapovic - as I remember you went for evolution exhaust system, right?

Not been on the dyno since adding the Akrapovic. Though I am keen to see what gains its given.

Clio RS 200 Cup
Not been on the dyno since adding the Akrapovic. Though I am keen to see what gains its given.

I'm also going for evo system in the near future - that's the reason why I took it on the dyno yesterday, need some figures for comparison :)

Gains are noticeable though?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'm also going for evo system in the near future - that's the reason why I took it on the dyno yesterday, need some figures for comparison :)

Gains are noticeable though?

It definately feels faster yes.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure that if anybody was planning on respraying there clio, AG and LY would be top of there lists :)

Cracking pictures too!

Fiesta ST-3
Very nice. Really dislike the wheels in the first set of pictures though. You have some skills with the camera, or a friend does.

Clio RS
Thanks! Scott., we have winter tyres on the wheels in first set of pictures :) It's coming time, when it will be on car again.
Dave, I don't understand, what is the flake? :)

sorry for bad english :p

Clio RS
Last friday, I have attended to Renault Club Slovenia trackday on Raceland. I have been first time, and my best lap was 59.138sec. (best lap of Clio RS200 was 57.484). With time I'm super happy I fulfill my targets. I know where I still have a reserve, so I expect better next time :)
Here are some photos from my camera, which was shot by girlfriend and a neighbor.

DSC_01721.jpg

DSC_03415.jpg

DSC_03601.jpg

yep, we have recording with GoPro too. :D
dsc0670-copy.jpg

and ... here is a movie that was filmed and edited. We have filmed and editing for the first time. I hope you like it :)

some more photos from event here; http://www.mihafabijan.si/2012/05/renault-klub-slovenija-trackday/

Last edited by a moderator: