ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio Brokers - Exhaust Needed

Black Ph2 172
Hi all,

Looking to get a second hand genuine Renault cat back - already tried Cliospares and no luck. Please can somebody point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance,

Andy

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I got a quiet powerflow made up for mine and its hardly any louder than a standard one, just sounds better at high rev and just the same when on the motorway etc. Might be a good option for you? Will also probably cost less and will defo last longer....

monaco 172
whered you get it done mate, think ill be ready for a new back box soon but i dont want something stupidly loud like a janspeed

ITB'd MK1
you'll struggle to find a non-rotten, standard, used 172 system. I'd go for a new, off the shelf system. There are so many available for most tastes, there's not much point in having one-off's made

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Not had a spot of bother with mine in 2 and 1/2 years although Powerflow in Burnley do have a very good rep.
Also if I were to have a problem I can take it back and have fixed under warranty anyway... So all in all I do see the saving!