ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault 6 cd changer not ejecting/playing cd's.

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
As title.

I have the original 6 cd disc changer in my ph2 172, but it's not playing cd's or ejecting them. It comes up with No CD and Disc Error.
Any ideas please?

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Yes they are clean and originals. Well at least they were clean when they were put in the cd changer.

Ive got one here sat here doing nothing if you want it, working on last removal from my ph2 172. If you want it just drop us a £10 (its pretty heavy you see) for the postage and ill drop it in a box for you if you get stuck for one.

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Anyone have any ideas on how i can get the CD's out? or least know why it isnt working?

Focus RS + S3
pull the connector off the back with the changer running, (trying to work) and then it will come up with 'connection error' or similar, then pop the plug back on, and then hit eject pretty quickly, worked for me