ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing Speedlines

FF 182
Hi all,

Not long had my 182 but have come to the decision to remove the speedlines. Has anyone done this before, does this require me going and getting the paint altered proffessionally?

Paniro

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I'm lost, removing the speedline wheels or the spepedline badge from the wheels? not sure what you mean by having the paint altered?

Motorbikes
Sure, you can remove your speedlines... just jak it up and take off all the wheel nuts. But better put another set of wheels on so you can go places.

Black Clio GT
i think he means the white gordini stripes over the bonnet/roof.

if im right then they should jut peel of with a bit of warm water/heat to loosed the vinyl backing glue.
then just a good wash with a shampoo/apc mix and a polish should be enough to bring the paint up around where the stickers used to be!!!

FF 182
Hi all sorry I was being so vague, thanks mat-nos I was unsure what to call them so white gordini stripes they must be. Thanks for the advice will work on this soon. Looks a bit boy racery with them on so they need to come off.
Thanks again.

330i. E30 Touring.
Heat them up with a hairdryer and peel them off. Might need polishing after to remove any residue. Simple

Go faster stripes is generally the accepted term.

As a bove, bit of heat on them, peel them off and might require a poliosh depending on how long they've been on for.