ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing head lining

ph1-172
i'm doing a bit of a winter refresh, and am gonna fit a cage and sort the inside while the cars off the road.

i don't wanna just rip the headlining out incase it looks s**t. but cant get the jesus christ handles out. any idea how it comes apart

gareth

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Rag like f**k. They will be fucked though, so you might need new ones if you want to put them back in

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ same as was gaz said, unscrew the screws and just pull them out, you cant re-use them because its impossible to get the small square nut and the plastics in one piece back in,

b/g 182, meg tourer
as said, you wont remove the handles and be able to refit them. i have blanks all round now. different shades of grey from other renault models. lol.

ph1-172
cheers guys will have a go at them on tues,
was tempted to just rip them out but didn't plan on breaking bits.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I need to get the headlining down to sort the sunroof out - How on earth do you get the Sun Visor clips out?

RS Clio cup white
I needed to do mine for the sun roof leak

But got my local garage to do it only cost me £100!!!!!

ph1 172
They are a nightmare. You need to pry them out slightly and get a smallish flat screwdriver in the side and push in to release them. Then same on the other side and work them out.

I managed to muller one mind.

£100?? You could have knacked them all and bought new for that.