ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remove the tints or not?

Megane 225
I have tints on my windows since I bought the car last week. I need to remove the front window tints before I get pulled by the fuzz. My question is should I remove the backs as well?

Megane225018.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i
Im not a fan of front tints regardless of legality. Looks too much

I quite like the back ones though mate. :)

MK2PH2
Don't normally like tints at all but they look quite good on yours. remove the front keep the back IMO :)

CLIO PH1 172
if you just remove the fronts it will look odd as the backs are so dark only way to pull it off is light smoke the 3 rear windows and leave the fronts off imo

although it looks good as it is just do it when u get pulled might be tomorrow might get away with it for years?? - i did :p

Chav Rocket
i had tints on my last car and regardless of legality front ones reduce vision too much - damn hazardous.

Clio 182
Just removed mine today, glue is a nightmare still abit on!

I got £30 fixed penalty, no points or producer though as MOT stations can't test tints.

Ph 1 172
£30 fine my misses got one driving my car before i had chance to take mine off!! i think tints look good when done front and rear but look stupid when the front is standard and rear is tinted!! the windows have a good enough tint to them anyways to stop glare