ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remember this Clio?

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
DSCF4257.jpg

Remember that?

Take a look what he is doing now.

Full Link
http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l26/clio_on_19s/

Here is his progress right now

carpics231.jpg

carpics223.jpg

carpics202.jpg

Look at the URL above to see it.

Im not sure im a fan of this.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Extending the bonnet down over the grill seems to be the latest 'in' thing

I'm not a fan :(

At least you can't do that to a mk1 :D

Clio SI
i think it looks great in the first pic ( a bit to lowered tho) but it now just looks wrong its gonna end up like one of those boy racer corsa's

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Extending the bonnet down over the grill seems to be the latest 'in' thing

I'm not a fan :(

At least you can't do that to a mk1 :D

Ohh you havent seen the rest of the pictures, i didnt want to show them all on here.

Click the link and look at them all!

I know, Mk1s seem to be a rare item these days, all the more effort to make mine look half decent.

i think it looks great in the first pic ( a bit to lowered tho) but it now just looks wrong its gonna end up like one of those boy racer corsa's

That is true, however the first pic is not lowered, but air suspension.

liquidized RacingBlue 182
i quite like the bonnet goin over the grill abviosly woood have to be done proper but some does looks nice

ITB BG 182
all that money moddin a small engine clio when you could have had some thing like a bigger bmw or evo, pointless if ya ask me

Megane Mk4
I don't see the point in it... the grill is there to serve a purpose.. to get air to the engine

Agreed, how's the radiator going to keep cool?
He'll regret it when it's constantly overheating from not enough airflow.

Let him learn from his costly mistakes as he probably won't listen anyway ;)

ITB BG 182
its only lower than freds beast as this kids got hydraulics an can be dropped to the floor, any lower than freds an youll need pot hole an loose stone warnings where ever u drive

Ignis Sport
I like what mick is doin because it is something different (with the bonnet extended and airbags) however nobody seems to like anything anybody does with their clio unless its a 2.0. Even if it is not a 2.0 its still a 1.6 (not the usual 1.2)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
I like what mick is doin because it is something different (with the bonnet extended and airbags) however nobody seems to like anything anybody does with their clio unless its a 2.0. Even if it is not a 2.0 its still a 1.6 (not the usual 1.2)

hardly true there are alot of different styles on here

crazy clio
erm some guy with a flip painted one
marcuscliogtt - pink n black mk1
there are a few euro ones

we just dont like bodgeness

Coupe f7r, miss the clio
that is Clio_on_19's car. I remember him from my days as an area rep on clio-stylers. he's a good bloke and likes to try things different. should look good when its done. the filler is probably only the top layer after metal and fibleglass for smoothing. I think the results will be good when it's finnished

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
see this car in the city centre quite a lot ... guys always got the car in some wild position ...

Leon Cupra R 225
I would....

Not EVER drive that car or rifle one of those random birds in the photo gallery ;)

All of it is dog s**t imo