ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Really good meet tonight, hilarious as always! Make it rain b**ch's!

Don't worry Matt, you're forgiven!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
sorry couldn't make this lads/ladys. im in hull for two weeks so was a no go to going the meet :(
(f**king boring down here, ) all ive done all night is take my drum brakes off and 'service' them

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
yeh very good did you come back spark hill way?

I came back this way. Proper ghetto!

Then me and Si were diverted on the Aston expressway because m6 North was closed. Was a right carry on!

Nevertheless it was a good meet, good laugh as always ;)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I could see them in the distance but not up close, genuinely felt as if I was in a different country!

There were clothes shops still open past ten PM! What the f**k?!

Cheesy garlic bread was probably the nicest I've ever had too!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I came back this way. Proper ghetto!

Then me and Si were diverted on the Aston expressway because m6 North was closed. Was a right carry on!

Nevertheless it was a good meet, good laugh as always ;)

f**k me that was a mission to get home, M6 was closed and I refuse to pay for the toll! Ended up all over the place.

Trying to keep up with chris I ended up looking through the bloody passenger window on that one roundabout, fricken hilarious.

Was a good laugh as always.

BG182ff,explod Focus
Oh n stokie good little traffic light drag lol (I WON)

Yeah, I have a habit of easing off the throttle when I see the lines on the road for a speed camera otherwise I'd have your pink slip......

Couldn't be arsed with finding a way around the M6 and went up the toll then couldn't get my wallet out of my back pocket at the toll booth so had to do some yoga/acrobatics in the seat so looked like an utter knob.

How did those two cars end up in the by the way?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
f**k me that was a mission to get home, M6 was closed and I refuse to pay for the toll! Ended up all over the place.

Trying to keep up with chris I ended up looking through the bloody passenger window on that one roundabout, fricken hilarious.

Was a good laugh as always.

Used the business card for the toll ;)

I tootled all the way home, tried to get next to you on m6 to ask where we were heading and you sped up lol!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I just couldn't understand how many barber shops were open after 10pm...surely one could survive at that time...but must have seen a fair few open...wtf?

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Everything was open cloths hair dressers was like being in india with the amount of people around wheres wally came to mind

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Did anyone see the queue outside the sari shop, was like an apple launch event!

Lol have you none of you seen these parts of brum before?? Could also be that eid is around this time of year iirc.

Hence how busy it was

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Lol have you none of you seen these parts of brum before?? Could also be that eid is around this time of year iirc.

Hence how busy it was

My **p-bomb** friend just told me this, basically christmas for them

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
We were mortified driving through spark hill, I couldn't believe the crowds of people, fireworks been set off the side of the road, music blasting, kids running around, a car crash! It was just awful!! I hope We never drive through there again! On a good note, the food was lovely and we had a good laugh as usual

Go drive through alum rock then lol thats even worse!!! Worked there for near on 4 years a while back chuff me did i see some things!! Never again!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've seen some dodgy places but that last night was horrendous

Can't believe it goes on to be fair. Without sounding racist etc

If Brits were to set up camp like that over in one if their countries then they'd hit the roof!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
^sparkhill has been a huge asain community for about 50years now LOL

I can imagine! I was saying to my brother today whilst driving through west brom which was a similar sight how I bet it's been like it for a good 30+ years

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Someone just hacked my ClioSport account, sent a PM with the wrong date on. I wouldn't be that stupid!!

So 11/11/13 - Monday 11th November. Not any other date haha.

Nickelodeon,
Bentley Bridge Way,
Wednesfield,
Wolverhampton,
WV11 1BP

This is the same pub we went to when it became a regular thing, plenty of parking on a Monday night, cheap grub and plenty of room to all sit together.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll be there
It's only 5 mins away
I might jump in with Monsieur Harvey because he owes me a lift or two ;)

Get on the beers then!!!!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Hey all, mind if I tag along if I can make it? Will be my first meet!

Not at all mate. Everyone's welcome :)
We all usually have a good bit of banter etc over some food and that.
We will make you welcome don't worry

Chris