ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regarding Decat-Should my Engine Management light keep coming on once it's taken off

Naughty Nautical
Keep taking my engine management light off but it keeps coming back on after about a week or so, is this cus of the Decat or another problem?

Re: Regarding Decat-Should my Engine Management light keep coming on once it's taken

Yes it will keep coming back on. As long as it thinks there's a fault, it'll keep telling you there is one, no matter how many times you put the light out.

Naughty Nautical
Re: Regarding Decat-Should my Engine Management light keep coming on once it's taken

Ah thanks for your help

One solution is - put the light out, take the post cat lambda sensor out and tie it up under the car somewhere so it's reading clean air, plug the hole in the decat with a suitable bolt.

Naughty Nautical

Ah! Thats an idea :D Thanks