ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refurb Turini

Clio cup172
Does anyone know of how much it will cost me to refurb 4 wheels and can anywhere in the northwest to do this cheers

BG PH1 Megane 225
Check out Rhino Alloys in Tarleton. I had my Turinis done there and they look awesome. They might cost a bit more compared to some places but the finish on them is immense. I think they have a winter sale on at the moment too, only a choice of 6 colours though! Starts from £220 for a set of alloys without tyres on according to the banner on the page.

http://www.rhinoalloys.co.uk/

Clio cup172
Also is there anyone wanting to swap my turinis for a set of 182 alloys and cash your way depending on condition mine have slight curbing and one of them is letting air out hence wanting them refurbed will get some pics uploaded if enough interest cheers

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
To refurb 4 16" Turinis at City Powdercoating in Birmingham is £80 (£120 with tyre removal and refit with balancing).