ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Record insurance quote on a 182

Za**** & Xr250R
Check on out what i got quoted on my 182 lolz

lolage.jpg

MKV GTI
Either your 17 or you've been refused insurance to get a qoute like that lol! I'd say that's a fair price to pay for a 5k Clio;)

182 FF
Thats quality, i thought that my record quote for £6.5k was bad for a celica many years ago but thats just takes the piss :D

Za**** & Xr250R
Either your 17 or you've been refused insurance to get a qoute like that lol! I'd say that's a fair price to pay for a 5k Clio;)

I wish lolz i'm 26 and have a TT99 on my licence :(

It is indeed £98k is pretty good i might even pay in installment's it's on,y £110k if i do that lolz

'Totting-up' penalty points

If you build up 12 or more penalty points within a period of three years, you’ll be liable to be disqualified under the 'totting-up' system. This is shown on your licence as TT99

someone has been naughty:dapprove::rolleyes:

Za**** & Xr250R
We all make mistake's some more than other's it's nothing serious :eek:

I'm paying for it now £98k for fully comp insurance that even includes £750 excess lmfao i'm calling up tomorow to tell Hastings i'd like to accept the quote and see what they say, if i can work this recording thingy out on my phone i will make some cs entertainment ;)

SG9 Forester STi
Jeez! I thought my 3.5k was bad, clearly not.

I hope you manage to call them and record it. Would make for some lolz!

197 Albi S11AND
I wish lolz i'm 26 and have a TT99 on my licence :(

It is indeed £98k is pretty good i might even pay in installment's it's on,y £110k if i do that lolz

I have a TT99 on my license and have found tescos the cheapest to use

Mike