ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Record calls on iPhone!? URGENT HELP!

Civic Type S GT
I'm having some issues with work and I'm going to need to record some phonecalls i'm expecting to receive soon.
Is there an app thats lets you do this?

I've looked on google and its nothing but yanks going on how it's illegal over there. I remember sony ericssons could do it and i'm suprised the iPhone can't as standard.

If anyones got any information i'd be greatfull to see it, also I bet there's some people on hear who would like to know to.

Thanks, Cal.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Afaik it's not supported on the iPhone. Best bet is to use speaker phone and an outside recorder.

Civic Type S GT
Not sure its possible, but you are aware you have to inform them that you may be recording the call right?

Well... I had a meeting with work and during the whole thing no notes were taken but one of the managers had his laptop out but was never typing, so i'm wondering if he recorded the meeting without me knowing.

Civic Type S GT
That's exactly what I thought. I sent off in writting for minutes of meetings and eventually I got back these bad notes on what happend, the only way they could of given me the info was if they recorded the conversation then wrote it out.

It really wouldn't suprise me from the company!

Technically you should sign the notes at the end of the meeting as well as the note taker.

So really the whole notes that are written have no influence on the outcome.

If someone came to me with notes like that, the allegation etc would end up being cancelled by our HR - Due the the question of the legitimacy of the allegation in the first place.

Has to be done properly - Well where i work anyway.

172 Cup
It is possible on the iPhone.

Remember this?

[YOUTUBE]b613H6Qfr2g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]I7qDxcXIRPQ[/YOUTUBE]

Cupra
Audio jack from iPhone into the mic input of a pc. There are no apps that can record, just services which route the call through their servers (at a cost) AFAIK.

Lol. I didn't do those with the iPhone.

I paid for a couple of apps that were shite. I just used Skype in the end.