ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommended Auto Electrician – Bristol Area?

Flame red 172
Can anybody recommend a good, reasonably priced auto electrician around the Bristol area. I need to get the fan blower sorted on my 172 and am sure the problem is more involved then just a broken resistor pack.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=463727

If I cant make any more progress on this myself, I think the next step is to get someone else to look at it.

I basically want someone to either diagnose the problem and/or fix the problem who will be cheaper than taking it to Renault.

I can see on Google there are plenty around the area, but wondered whether anyone on here has any recommendations.

Many thanks,
Adam

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I know an awesome Electrician and an awesome mechanic that knows 172's inside out...

Pm on the way dude.

Mental 172 Cup
im on my phone so hard to read the thread! does sound like you say just a resistor pack but with all your checks then something else sounds up! they are 85quid from Renault but im sure you could borrow someone's for 5mins to check as it doesn't take 5mins to change it!