ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend pad/polish combo for Black gold 182

Black Gold Trophy
My paint work has some nasty swirls that I cant seem to get rid of!
Been using Sonus DAS pads and Sonus SFX-1,2 and 3 polishes with a G220, but either I'm not polishing for long enough, or the polish and pad combo just dont have enough cut.

Some scratches on the car that dont even appear that deep, I have even wetsanded and then polished, but they dont seem to go away! I dont want to take my clear coat off completely!

Can anyone recommend a good polish and pad combo for this colour or type of paint.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I used Menzerna Intensive polish on a Yellow Sonus pad, then for going for a proper clean cut, Intensive polish on a White pad. Worked well on my BG

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

That was topped off with some Petes 53 iirc...

Last edited:
  Megane R26
Lot of people don't get on with 3M on a DA though - but defo the weapon of choice on a rotary

I'd stick to Megs pads and Menz polishes. 3.02 on the 7207 pad should sort them out for you.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i liked 3m given i havent used all their range but the finnesse it range was decent, ring autoperfection the guy is sound