ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recaro trendline fitting help

corsa D / 172 clio
ive just managed to buy some trendlines for my 182 and they are fitted in nicely.

the help i need is with fitting the resistors to get the airbag and service light to go out.

ive done a few searches but i cant find anything that says which resistors to buy or how to fit them so could anyone tell me please?

thanks very much:D

mondeo titanium tdci
There you go problem solved I bought the genuine recaro ones from capital seating but they was a absolute joke

corsa D / 172 clio
great replys guys but is it obvious which pins the resistors go into? as i did a px with my old seats and so have no idea where the plugs went or came from that are now loose under the seats! i know im a tw*t but the seats are soooooo nice! lol

corsa D / 172 clio
thanks for your help guys i think i will just do whats on the guide and see if it works (if not i will be back)

Essentially you just gotta work it out lol.
Obviously any connectors wired onto the car loom from the floor would need resistors, but one's that are attached to the seat don't.

corsa D / 172 clio
thanks to everyone for their help in this

went to maplins got 3.3 ohm resistors and followed the guide by the boosh and it worked first time!

fairplay i love this forum!! lol

BMW M4; S1000 RR
With which bit?

There's only a few wires under there!

There are 6 wires on the drivers side and 4 on the passenger side.

2 for the pretensioner (the ones in the grey block connector IIRC). You obviously keep those hooked up. The extra wire/s for the drivers side is for the seatbelt warning light.

3.3ohm resistor completes the circuit for the airbag. Cut the wire properly rather than sticking the resistor in the pins of the plug though.

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412944203.481331.jpg
and what's this?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Mine survived just showing the wires down into the connector for a while but in the end I had to choc block it... much better anyway really.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I thought the grey plugs were for pretensioner and seat belt warning light on mine.

Could be wrong. Can't you just look what the wire plugs into instead of relying on wire colour?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I thought the grey plugs were for pretensioner and seat belt warning light on mine.

Could be wrong. Can't you just look what the wire plugs into instead of relying on wire colour?