ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro Seats

is dirty.
I tried reading the stickied thread above but didn't understand much of it. I want to get 2 Recaro Speed Sport Seats. If I buy them what else will I need to buy and where can I get all the equipment? What are peoples opinions on these seats, they are only for a a 1.4 16v Clio Dynamique. I would get them in the all black colour scheme as well.
All help is much appreciated, thanks.

RECSPEED.jpg

Mk1 Maxim Sport
think ul need subframes aswel fella. usually pretty expensive aswel for real recaro / sparco sub frames. If not could try making your own custom ones. Aswell as them ull also need ur harnesses.

Best looking on different websites such as k tec, demon tweeks etc.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ring capitalseating,
http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/

They know their stuff. I used them when i got my Trendlines. They are Recaro main dealers, are cheaper than say Demon Tweeks etc. You will need seats (lol) subfames, and maybe some resistors if your seats have airbags fitted. Thats it, no belts or anything

PH2 172
Thats ot bad though wouldnt mind a set for my Cup in the black/blue trim are they only leathe ror can you get them in different matierial and where can u get them from

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
..... look at my link. Everything is in there.

Subframes you need to ring. Recaro subframes are around £80 a side iirc. They also use some of the Renault bits off your own seat

is dirty.
Yeah they must have finished at 6, will ring tomorrow, cheers for the help though. Are seats easy to fit in general? Would I be best taking them to a garage?
Cheers.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Pretty straight forward tbh, i did mine myself, took around a few hrs, not rushing etc. They unbolt from underneath the car. IIRC you need a deep 13mm socket.

is dirty.
Yeah I dont want to make too much work for myself, ill ask about see who can do it the cheapest!

is dirty.
Yeah I will put an ad up saying anyone who wants to fit my seats and offers the best price can fit them.