ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recaro content!!!!

172 cup
Looks spot on, worth the outlay imo.

Those of you who have them in your 172 cups, have you had to alter the rear bench or do they match/look ok?

Actually are the trophy rear benches the same colour as in the cups? Having a moment here.

Last edited:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Are really nice seats but if you were looking to really improve the seating position you can spend less for better. However you cannot get any seats which look better.

Ben172 has some brilliant seats in his, just a little track focused but still megger comfy.

White ds3
thats wat i like about trendlines thyre in the midle good looking comfy and a litle more suportive than standard. only need bukets if your doing trak which i will never do in this car

Recaro Black Gold 182
Well done Dan, they are looking good :)

Look after them for me, if i still drove the 182 i would be missing them too much ;)

Renault Clio 182
Looks great!
Looking for a similar set.
What kind of rails and subframes are they on?
All Recaro?
Looking at the photos i think Recaro Subframe and Recaro sliders.
No Renault parts anymore.
What is your opinion in the actual gain in lowered seating position compared with your original renault sport seats?