ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Wiper Issues

Inferno 182 CUP
I bought my 2005 182 about a week ago dewipered and as I travel a lot also with a child it was impractical so I found myself a new one.

Came off a phase 1 182 not a phase 2 (does this matter?) and the travel distance isn't right? It sits quite high up the window and it also travels down lower than where it sits in stationary. Any ideas?

Inferno 182 CUP
Bought both the wiper and motor ..

When it's reseated to sit at it's lower correct position on operation it does it's sweep and then comes back down and cleans half the bootlid before returning back to it's correct position

I'd try a phase 2 rear wiper motor, as that shouldn't be happening.

But then buying another motor and finding the same problem could be money wasted, unless the problem lies within the UCH. That's just a stab in the dark though.

clio dci , ren8
Have had this issue before & from memory it was the motor this was on a x reg clio when trying to put a later motor on it so could be the same issue with yours .