ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Turinis - SPACED!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Well I've got the rear's on this morning, supprising what a difference 5mm per wheel makes! Really don't think it needs any more, think it would deffinatly rub on corners with any more. Here are some pics:

DSCN5322.jpg

DSCN5321.jpg

Also, look how much my front ones need doing! Doesn't look too bad at some angles, and others, it's shocking! FK 25mm hubcentrics are on there way from germany to kam_racing, them they'll be on there way to me! These will be on next weekend providing I have the time (Need to get up to lecester at some point to see the GF @ uni).

DSCN5312.jpg

DSCN5313.jpg

As you can see, I'm rolling without badges ATM as mine are off for painting with NathJ. Should get these back sometime this week!

Just orderd a new camera too so should get some much better quality pictures on the next update! On the hunt for a decent location aswel!

It's all go!

172 Cup
That will be sweet when you get the fronts do. My favourite non-sport this mate, really good colour.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Thanks buddy! :) yeah I'm itching to get the fronts on tbh, and the badges!

ibiza cupra
looks mint mate spacers make all the difference and like i said to you before, think yours is the best rep on here mate.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
looks mint mate spacers make all the difference and like i said to you before, think yours is the best rep on here mate.

Thanks mate, appricate that! :eek:

Looks good. Do you have any wide shots of the whole car?

Cheers! Not at the moment, Not going to take any untill the badges are on and the fronts are spaced, hate it looking half finished,lol. There will be some on either next weekend or the weekend after :).

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
not 100% sure, Will measure when I get 5mins.

Just had the confirmation from KAM Racing that my order has been disatched! Bring on the FK's! :D

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
They have arrived :D

They do look massive tbh, lol, but I'll see what they look like on, tempted to try them tonight when get home from work, don't think I can wait much longer!

197 ff albi
do you mind me asking how much they set you back i have ph1 and i want to space the original wheels front and back, they look sooo far in the arches when the car is slammed, pm if you wish

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
They don't rub ;)

Pic's soon, look cracking tbh! 30mm would have been too much though I think, would of suck out past the arch.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Too dark now :( Will take some tomorrow if I have time :D

Just waiting on the badges now, and she'll be finished!