ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Suspension - Major FAIL

lol - Check this out... Not a Clio but on the fezza of justice. I'v been driving round for 2 weeks wondering what the knocking was but not really caring because its only a shitter, To be honest when i found out today I found it quite funny :evil:

31072008123.gif

But I'm not going to drive it again now till iv sorted it on sat, I think the body is too corrded to weld it properly so im gunna try some steel and bolt it across like harnesses which will hopefully old it for now, anyone welcome to laugh or throw any ideas at me lol

MOT runs out end of december so I'd like to have it sorta drivable until then at least, Its being held on by about the same size of metal as a bean can, noice

LY 182
yup thats fiestas for you..

thats pretty much un repairable tbh unless you want to go cutting bits out of a fiesta from a scrap yard

has to be seem welded as its less than 30 cm from the seatbelt anchorage
if thats gone like that i wouldnt mind betting sills etc are shot

bye bye charlie chester

Shel be mint by the time I'v finished,

No offense taken its a piece of s**t I know, but it is lasting till the end of the MOT

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Think of the camber! Chop the other side to match and wang a strut brace in between! ;)