ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear suspension lower on drivers side

Clio 182
Hi all,

I've seen a couple of threads around this issue but not really enough to get a definitive answer. My mk2 phase 2 1.2 Clio is on coilovers and currently sits quite noticeably lower on the rear drivers side than on the passenger side. I've even gone so far as to take the adjuster out of the passenger side and leave it in on the drivers side and it STILL sits lower that side. I honestly don't think it's caused by the fuel tank as I know other people with pretty much identical Clio's that sit evenly on the rear. The coilovers were brand new so the shocks aren't the issue, which is originally what I thought it was when I was running standard shocks with lowering springs and finding the same issue. Are there any other parts that could potentially be affecting this? I have not had the tracking re-done at all, could this be a relevant thing to try?

Thanks for any responses
Sam