ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear shortened shocks

172 Cup
Hey guys,
Ive lowered my car 60mm on apex springs and have swapped out the front shocks for spax shortened and adjustable shocks. Ive been over the moon with them and now the time has come to get the rear ones as my standard ones are well and truly buggered. When i brought the front ones you could buy the rear ones as well for about £82 but now i cant find them and spax dont actually seem to want to tell me that they dont make or sell them anymore which has left me pretty confused and annoyed.

So now I'm looking for any shock that is going to fit but i can't really seem to find any besides these bilstein ones which i dont think are ideal http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=555746216,
I need some adjustable ones or pretty solid ones ideally as at the moment the rear tyres are slightly catching the arch,
and the other thing is that they need to fit my 1.2 8v 52 plate clio (are they going to be any different to ones that fit a RS because they obviously dont have the strut spacing as they do on the front?)
not really looking to spend over £110 a piece but might if they tick all the boxes.
If you could link me to ones that you know of or help me out in anyway I'd appreciate it alot

Thanks alot!
Rob

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Should be able to have a word with spax about getting you some to match the rear. They definitely still do them as they're effectively the same as are included in the cheaper version of our coilovers