ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear shocks

Renault clio 1.4 16v
iv got fk hight sports and iv only had them about 3 months and the rear shocks both of them , are fucked they both knock turning corners . i took them off and if you press them the noise is not there but when the weight is on then its quite bad . i got it in the mot bay and used the leaver under the wheel and you bounce it up and down you can feel the shock clonking . any way john 2 modified said he would send the bk to fk and in the mean time put the standerd shocks on .. is that ok .. the car is on the lowert setting .. any one else had this.
thanks jason

I've had it with Spax stuff.

Shows that you need to spend a lot of money to get decient dampers. Renault stuff dirct cheap for the superb quality.

I've had it with FK stuff though but a few full cycles of them seemed to clear it up it wans't that serous just a slight knokcing sounds the valves seemingly needed to be cylced a bit.